Welcome from our CEO
With Symposiums already taking place in the United States and Europe, in 2017 we’re expanding our network of educational events to include clients and partners in Asia and the Pacific. Join us at the first Australia Investment Process Symposium this April to gain insight on the investment challenges you face daily, network with your peers and learn more about FactSet’s tools and enterprise solution.
Speakers at this event include high-level asset managers, investment professionals, economists and thought leaders eager to share their insight and experience. Join us for a full agenda packed with sessions to uncover market trends, discuss new investment ideas and exchange practical advice. Attend our product sessions that will challenge you to rethink your current processes and empower you to get the most out of your FactSet subscription.
The Symposium also offers extensive networking opportunities and gatherings that encourage you to connect with your peers.
Our Keynote Speaker
We are thrilled to be joined by Mark Mobius, Executive Chairman of Templeton Emerging Markets Group. Mark joined Templeton in 1987 as President and Portfolio Manager of the Templeton Emerging Markets Fund Inc. Currently, he directs the Templeton research team based in 11 global emerging markets offices and manages emerging markets portfolios.
117 Macquarie Street
Sydney, NSW 2000
for only 499 AUD!
Your Symposium Host
5 Reasons the Symposium is an Event Not to be Missed:
1. A keynote address analysing the trends that will define 2017, featuring Mark Mobius, PhD and Executive Chairman of Templeton Emerging Markets Group
2. Sessions from industry experts with unparalleled minds, who will challenge you to rethink your current processes and workflows
3. Networking events for building relationships with your peers in the investment management community
4. Opportunities to learn how FactSet’s latest communication, research management and investment process technologies help your enterprise navigate complex regulatory environments
5. Eligibility for up to seven CFA continuing education credits. FactSet is registered with CFA Institute as an Approved Provider of continuing education programmes for CFA Institute members
FactSet is registered with CFA Institute as an Approved Provider of continuing education programs for CFA Institute members. As a participant in the CFA Institute Approved-Provider Program,
FactSet has determined that this program qualifies for up to 7 credit
hour(s). If you are a CFA Institute member, CE credit for your participation in
this program will be automatically recorded in your CE tracking tool.
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2016 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.