Portable and Handheld Metal Analysis: Selecting the right spectrometric instrument for your application
Thursday, April 20, 2017
1:00 PM (CST)
Sponsored bySPECTRO Analytical / AMETEK Materials Analysis
New metal alloys enter the marketplace routinely. Some are easy to analyze with a good handheld analyzer others require alternative technologies and instruments. If you are unsure about whether you are satisfying your metal analysis requirements or confused about which technology is best suited for your application, this webinar is for you.
SPECTRO experts will discuss solutions for: Incoming /outgoing inspection – material testing – positive material identification (PMI) – Aluminum alloy and general scrap sorting – alloy weldability – weld seam analysis. Anyone with responsibility for metal testing or analysis in these areas should not miss this presentation. Experts will review analysis requirements, show test results, and then discuss which type of instrument is best for a precise, verifiable analysis and why.
• Review basic principles of handheld ED-XRF and Arc/Spark OES technologies
• Learn which technology is best for your application
• Learn why it’s best, based on elemental analysis requirements
• Get a performance overview of next generation instruments
• Pros and cons of each type of instrument
• Answer your specific technical questions
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2017 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.