PMA Fresh Connections: Mexico 2014
Fresh Connections: Mexico enables industry leaders from all parts of the fresh fruit and vegetable supply chain to make valuable business connections and learn from in-depth educational sessions with expert presenters on the key issues affecting our industry.
Queretaro, new location of PMA Fresh Connections: Mexico
We are growing! To accommodate the more than 30 exhibits and 300 + attendees, Fresh Connections: Mexico will be held this year in the Queretaro Convention Center on May 15-16, 2014.
At Fresh Connections: Mexico, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet the retailers who can increase your business
- Make valuable business connections with leaders in more than 30 exhibiting companies from all sectors of the fresh produce supply chain from all over Mexico.
- Gain insight from in-depth educational sessions with expert presenters on key issues affecting our industry.
- Increase your visibility with more than 300 delegates through sponsorship or exhibiting.
Who will you meet at Fresh Connections?
Based on past Fresh Connections events, the following audiences are expected to participate:
- Supermarket buyers and executives
- Importers and exporters
- Wholesalers and retailers
- Growers, packers and marketers
- Logistic Suppliers
- Packing and packaging companies
- Industry and technical experts
- Food service operators
- Horticulture inputs and systems suppliers
- Consultants and influencers
- Business services suppliers
- Government professionals
- Foodservice suppliers
- Food, retail and agriculture media
- Young industry professionals
Visit Queretaro! Great location for doing business and more...
Check here what this dynamic city, strategically located in the center of the Mexican Bajio has to offer:
Not yet ready to register, sign up here to receive updates.