CE Hours: 3 Lecture
Speaker: David S. Alleman, DDS teaches advanced adhesive (Biomimetic) dentistry at his educational facility in Salt Lake City, Utah
Biomimetic dentistry is a stress-reduced, direct composite and onlay technique that restores the biomechanics of severely broken-down teeth. This course will give scientific evidence on how to control stresses, which maximize bond strengths and maintain the seal on the dentition, which prevents secondary caries, eliminates post-op pain & preserves pulp vitality.
- Know how to seal preparations prior to taking impressions
- Understand how to maximize dentin bond strengths
- Use low-stress composite placement and curing technique
- Know when to select inlays or onlays
- Learn when to use direct bonded base build-ups
- Be able to preserve pulp vitality
Recommended Audience: Dentist
The Kuraray grant has been applied to this program.
Complimentary Continental Breakfast provided by Kuraray
Class is subject to cancellation if enrollment is not met. Call (800) 342-8747 ext. 250 for information on cancellations due to inclement weather. Free cancellation up to 10 days prior to course date.