Innovation in healthcare continues to be a driving force in the pursuit to balance healthcare quality and cost. Innovation in healthcare is a critical component of business productivity and competitive survival. Through innovations, patients have better quality of life, better treatment options and increased life expectancy.
With this in mind, the GCC Healthcare Innovation Congress will bring more than forty senior leaders across the healthcare industry from health authorities, providers, payers and pharmaceutical companies to provide a unique platform for facilitating innovation in connected health, featuring panel discussions, keynote presentations, interactive workshops and more.
Benefits of attending:
- Explore the latest technologies revolutionising healthcare
- Learn how to establish a culture for innovation whilst improving bottom-line results
- Hear leadership strategies for improving patient care and promoting population health
- Gain Continuing Medical Education (CME) credit hours
- Network, meet and build relationships with key experts in the healthcare industry
- Participate in practical workshops designed to help you and your organisation to be more innovative and overcome key challenges in the industry
- Improve patients’ experience and healthcare outcome