Complimentary continental breakfast provided by Officite, LLC
CE Hours: 4 Lecture
Speaker: Glenn Lombardi, president, Officite, LLC
Building an online presence is the most important marketing decision you will ever make for your practice. In order to communicate your services, secure new patient appointments and grow your practice, you must have an online marketing strategy. This course will discuss how to integrate and manage website development, search marketing, social media, mobile and reputation factors to attract and retain new patients who find you on the Internet.
- Build a dynamic practice website that appeals to existing and potential patients
- Improve search engine visibility with SEO and paid advertising campaigns
- Launch a complete mobile website that works seamlessly on smartphones and tablets
- Increase treatment awareness and patient compliance with online education materials
- Generate online reviews and build your online reputation
Recommended Audience: Dentist, Hygienist, Assistant, Office Staff
The Officite, LLC grant has been applied to this program.
Cass is subject to cancellation if enrollment is not met. Call (800) 342-8747 ext. 250 for information on cancellations due to inclement weather. Free cancellation up to 10 days prior to course date