OFN and Goldman Sachs have partnered to offer the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Financing Initiative Training Workshops. These two-day, free workshops in July and August 2014 will help you:
- Define growth strategies for your organization
- Overcome barriers and challenges to growth
Below is the schedule of workshops, all of which will have the same curriculum. Use the "Register" button at the bottom of this page for the New York workshop, or select the city with the corresponding dates that work best for you:
Seats are limited—register now. We encourage up to 3 people per organization to register. Acceptance will be confirmed within two weeks of application. Selection will be based upon current and future commitment to small business lending, managing on-balance sheet risk, and mission focus.
The workshop curriculum combines innovative approaches to marketing, culture, technology, operations, and leadership with elements of the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses entrepreneur program adapted for small business lenders.
Join us as we explore topics such as:
- Succeeding within the changing small business landscape
- Creating a sales culture to support growth and performance
- Maximizing public awareness among borrowers and funders
- Building talent management strategies that support growth and mission
The workshop format will be highly interactive, including discussions with entrepreneurs who graduated from the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses training.