Finding HIV in the Emergency Department
* Participants will learn the current standards of HIV testing
* Attendees will hear of the challenges of testing for HIV under stressful situations
* Participants will learn about diagnostic testing for HIV
* Participants will learn about trauma and HIV in Emergency Departments
* Participants will receive a list of places to get tested for HIV in the city of Chicago
One contact hour will be provided.
Monday, December 5, 2016 - Saturday, January 28, 2017 12:00 PM - 1:15 PMCentral Time
UIC School fo Public Health1603 West Taylor StreetAuditoriumChicago, Illinois 60612312-996-6904
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2016 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.