Hours of Service & ELD Update
You're Invited - Omaha, NE 10/25/2016 - Safety Education Seminar
You're cordially invited to join J. J. Keller for a no-cost informative regulatory seminar on the latest changes to the Hours of Service regulations including the ELD (Electronic Logging Device) mandate, MAP-21 Transportation Bill, CSA impact on driver fatigue scores, SMS changes, electronic logs, vehicle and inspection requirements. Join J. J. Keller experts for an in-depth regulatory update and learn how these new changes will impact your organization. You will also have a chance to network with industry peers! Join us to learn about resources and technology J. J. Keller has to help manage your fleet operations, comply with the ELD rule, change management and improve your compliance and safety rating. Don't miss this complimentary informative and educational update!
BONUS SESSION: The ELD final rule has arrived! Is your fleet evaluating ELog options? Come early for a hands-on technology demonstration of J. J. Keller's Encompass with ELogs. Bring along your own smart device to download the free Keller Mobile App.
- Latest Regulatory Updates on the Hours of Service
- Roadside Inspections & CSA Compliance
- Live SMS Demo of the Fatigue Driving Basic & Top Violations
- Updates on the ELD Mandate & MAP-21 Transportation Bill
- Discussion about electronic logs, change management & impact on your organization
- Demonstration of J. J. Keller's Encompass with E-logs Compliance System
Tuesday, October 25, 2016 7:30 AM - 2:30 PM
Add to Calendar
Omaha Marriott10220 Regency CircleOmaha, Nebraska 681141-402-399-9000
Get Driving Directions
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2016 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.