Thanks to Bank of America Practice Solutions for this complimentary seminar and dinner.
CE Hours: 3 Lecture
John Wlodarek, Vice President, Bank of America Practice Solutions
Jim Hammon, Project Manager and Equipment Specialist, Henry Schein Dental
Ben Perlmutter, CAD CAM Specialist, Henry Schein Dental
This seminar will provide you with a series of small group presentations providing ideas and concepts to help grow your practice. Topics will include practice design, practice management strategies, trends in new technology, reinvesting for growth and building a succession plan.
- Identify opportunities for growth within your current practice
- Recognize the latest technology and its impact on how your practice operates
- Understand how to properly leverage your practice equity to grow
- Learn the latest trends regarding practice design and layout
John Wlodarek will go over financial tactics utilizing your practice as leverage to do the following:
- Increase overall practice cash flow
- Practice face-lifts to create a more welcoming environment
- Upgrade technological efficiencies
- Relocate into a building of your own
- Create another office – your dream office
Within these topics, Jim Hammon and Ben Perlmutter from Henry Schein will delve into:
- How practice flow and organization can increase your revenues and relieve stress
- What does practice appearance say about your dentistry?
- Digital impressions understanding the iOS Landscape
- Chairside milling vs. lab milling
- Laboratory integration made easier
- Will an intra-oral scanner be a good fit for your practice?
Recommended Audience: Dentist
The Bank of America Practice Solutions grant has been applied to this program.
Class is subject to cancellation if enrollment is not met. Call (800) 342-8747 ext. 250 for information on cancellations due to inclement weather. Free cancellation up to 10 days prior to course date.