Cost - $425 Register
This module is designed to address the key elements of a human performance focused culture. It is
recommend that every employee in your organization attend the 8-hour session. The key elements
1. 5 Key Principles of Human Performance Improvement (HPI)
2. The 8 HU Traps that cause error-likely situations (e.g. Time Pressure, Overconfidence)
3. The 8 HU Tools that prevent mistakes (Self- Checking, Peer Checking)
4. Latent Organizational Weakness identification
5. Normalization of Deviation detection and prevention
6. Error Review concepts and overview (familiarity with process)
Understanding that adult learners are busy and short on time, students are engaged in class early and often
with multiple techniques (interactive games and videos) to gain and hold their attention. These
processes were developed from years of intense study, use, and management of these techniques.
Using the ADDIE model, the systematic approach to training was incorporated to ensure information
is efficiently and effectively transferred to each student.
This course is being offering in conjunction with Knowledge Vine LLC an industry leader in Human Performance and Safety Management.
Wednesday, December 14, 2016 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Alliance Safety Council1205 W. Edenborne PkwyRoom 111Gonzales, Louisiana 70737877-345-2515
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2016 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.