Instructor: Maria Ugarte-Ramos, MSW, Executive DirectorBilingual Center for Family Caregivingwww.famacenter.org
The goal of this workshop is to manage change in the workplace that results in a safer and healthier work environment. Participant will learn how to address new patient handling procedures and ergonomics by applying new approaches to effectively prevent musculoskeletal disorders (MSD) and increase patient safety and well-being.
1. Understand the dynamics of change in their environment.
2. Identify the challenges of incorporating behavioral change in their institution.
3. Create potential solutions to implement change in patient handling practices.
4. Evaluate effectiveness of change efforts.
5. Outline a plan to address new practices to prevent occupational safety and health hazards.
Saturday, December 8, 2012 9:00 AM - 12:00 PMCentral Time
School of Public Health West2121 West Taylor StreetChicago, Illinois 60612USA312-996-6904
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2013 Cvent Inc. All rights reserved.