Course 1: This 4 week course is designed to help new instructional designers be confident in their knowledge and abilities in guiding new faculty through the course development process.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Create milestones for course development;
- Provide relevant feedback to faculty for a learning module;
- Conduct a course review;
- Identify effective communication methods for faculty;
- Access research-based data on best practices and student-centered learning;
- Mitigate initial apprehensions of new faculty.
Participants will be expected to participate in discussion forums, create short written assignments, and participate in two web conferences.Delivery Method:
ANGEL and Elluminate
Date: April 30, 2012 - May 27, 2012
*This course the first course of a 4-part series that lead to an advanced certificate.