Tomorrow Happens Here at Connections 2013!
Join us and the more than 500 anticipated attendees for the premier 3-day event of its kind in the Insurance and Financial Services Industry. It takes place at the ARIA Resort & Casino, Las Vegas, from March 20-22, 2013.
You’ll engage with Carriers (Brokerage & Captive/Career), Distributors, Financial Institutions, and our Partners from across North America and the UK. You’ll learn about and see our latest solutions and enhancements, including AMS and CRM integration. You’ll see the evolution of mobile applications, advancements in policy delivery and customer servicing during this exceptional gathering at the ARIA Resort & Casino--the venue touted as “One of the Best Resorts in Las Vegas.”
What’s New for 2013?
In one word: Everything! We’ve expanded our space, added new topics, invited more guest presenters and clients to present, and increased the number of breakout sessions. Many new interactive sessions have been designed for distributors, carriers and distributors, carriers-brokerage and carriers-captive/career, and “all” attendees. So, you can expect broader industry representation and multiple perspectives in every session.
|One of the most in-demand brand visionary and communications consultants in America, Ken Schmidt, is the Connections 2013 Keynote Speaker.|
Ken has lived a life that most can only dream about.
- He has toured the world on two wheels
- Met with presidents and royalty
- And even partied with movie and music legends
Ken worked with a struggling Harley-Davidson to restore the company's image and create demand for it's motorcycles. Within a few years, Harley-Davidson became one of the most visible and frequently reported-on companies in the world. Sales rocketed upward! His keynote address is certain to spark new ideas to drive success in your business.
We are pleased to welcome Celent Insurance Analyst, Karen Monks, who will present industry research on traditional versus electronic application processing and policy delivery. Her aggregate view of the insurance industry will provide insight into current future trends. Karen brings 15 years of insurance and consulting experience within insurance carriers and other financial services including Cooper Lybrand, John Hancock and TowerGroup.
By popular demand, we are bringing back Kevin Baer, Managing Partner, Mpact Group, to speak about Believing and Achieving through Exceptional Leadership and Teams. Kevin is one of the most in-demand leadership and management coaches in North America.
iPipeline’s CEO, Tim Wallace, will kick off Thursday's general session with an interesting perspective on building market momentum within the industry via-non-traditional approaches to marketing and selling.
There is a lot excitement happening on the sponsorship front. For starters:
- Foresters, the Connections 2013 Diamond Sponsor, will be selecting the winner from our iGO with Harley-Davidson drawing of an Iron 883 motorcycle!
- docSTAR, this year’s iGO to Italy Sponsor, will draw the winner on Friday morning of a trip for two to Rome and Florence, Italy! Eligibility to win is restricted to distributors and carriers. Simply visit docSTAR’s booth on the Exhibition Hall floor to be entered into the drawing.
- Mutual of Omaha, a veteran Platinum Sponsor, is bringing the Wild Kingdom to the Thursday Night Cocktail Reception. Get ready for the jungle!
Plan on spending time with our large group of partners to explore how their products and solutions can enable you to market, sell and process faster in today's highly challenging market place.
Some of the Newest Topics and Products for This Year’s Event will include:
- The Future of Agency Integrator - What It Means for You and Your Agents
- Distributors: Join the Tablet Revolution!
- How Integrated Tools Deliver Competitive Advantages to Distributors
- The Changing Landscape of Customer Service
- Sign Here Please: Evolving Signature Technology
- CRM for Distributors and Brokerage Carriers
- The Integrated User Experience---It’s Here!
- Profile in Success: How to Achieve Rapid Success with e-Policy Delivery
- Disconnecting to Connect with Agents
- Driving Success by Driving Technology Awareness and Adoption
Step Out with Us for the Evening! Come to iPipeline’s & Foresters Brooklyn Bridge Bash at the New York-New York Hotel & Casino!
Last year, you enjoyed the live sounds of R&B and Reggae at Tommy Bahama Restaurant and Bar. What a great time! This year, join us at New York-New York’s Hotel & Casino. As you walk along the bridge, you’ll enjoy live entertainment and the food of China Town, Little Italy, NY Deli and so much more. As your host for the evening, I can assure you that this again will be an exceptional opener for Connections 2013...and a whole lot of fun!
Turn Your Ideas into Reality
"One of the most valuable returns on your participation and time investment is knowing your ideas will find their way into our strategic planning process and product roadmap. All of this translates into helping iPipeline become better aligned with your business needs and addressing your most critical challenges.
I’ve made great business acquaintances and friends at Connections. As in prior years, I always look forward to spending time with all of you in Vegas!"
Chief Marketing Officer