Get a front-row seat to a frank discussion among esteemed judges and neutrals about what it takes to be successful as litigators in their court rooms and at their negotiation tables. What do they like to see in the briefs and in oral arguments, what are their pet peeves? What do they wish lawyers would never do again? What are the practices of the best lawyers that appear before them?
Moderated by Magistrate Judge Laurel Beeler, who is known to put judges through their paces on these panels, and including the following participants:
- Judge James Kleinberg, Santa Clara Superior Court
- Judge Peter Kirwan, Santa Clara Superior Court
- Hon. James Warren (RET), JAMS
- Hon. Justice Lambden (RET), ADR Services
- Judge Richard Kramer - SF Superior Court
- Judge Evelio Grillo - Alameda Superior Court
2.0 MCLE Credits
$119 - General Admission
$85 - Recorder Subscriber Admission
Email Suraj Patel at email@example.com for special registration discounts.
Registration & Breakfast - 8am - 9am
Program starts - 9am - 11am