Students will practice essay writing using the skills they
have previously attained by completing the Elegant Essay.
Students will also complete literary analysis on a novel using Windows to
the World as well as poetry analysis.
Students will be required to complete up to 1 hr. of home work per week.
12:30 - 1:30
Suitable for grades:
8 & 9
Minimum # of participants needed:
Maximum # of participants:
Heritage Community cost:
General Community cost:
HCOS priority until:
For questions, please contact (coordinator email)
**Payment by HCOS PO# or credit card.
* This is an application to attend this Learning Group event. After the application deadline, you will be sent a notification of acceptance along with a corresponding payment link to complete the registration.
* Upon submission (when you click submit at the end of the online application), you will automatically receive a confirmation note that your response has been recorded.
* Heritage Community students will be given application priority.
* Learning Group fees are non-refundable once you complete this application. If you are unable to attend, private arrangements may be made in consultation with the coordinator.
*We wish to support students that may have challenges in a group setting.
Students will be accepted once their teacher has emailed the Coordinator and confirmed that the student is able to function well in the environment.
* Thank you for including care card numbers as requested to provide coordinator ready access to medical info in case of an emergency.
**Only one method of payment can be processed per application, if you are wanting to pay by both HCOS PO# (only HCOS Enrolled students and 1 parent per event) and credit card (HCOS Registered, General Community Students, Pre-K, additional adults) please group applications by payment method.
Students will require - Elegant Essay and Window on the World - $75 as per Cornerstone Learning ResourcesAdvanced Writing - Students will practice essay writing using the skills they have previously attained by completing the Elegant Essay. Students will also complete literary analysis on a novel using Windows to the World as well as poetry analysis.Students will be required to complete up to 1 hr home work per week.
Grace Baptist Church1150 Glenmore Dr Kelowna BCCity, British Columbia
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2016 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.