|The American Lawyer is proud to present The 4th Annual LAW FIRM MARKETING & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT LEADERSHIP FORUM. Plan now to be in New York on September 24-25 to join thought leaders from the most successful, innovative firms today. |
| || || || |
Wendy L. Bernero
Chief of Strategic Initiatives
Global Director of BD & Marketing
Baker & McKenzie
Anne Malloy Tucker
Chief Marketing Officer
Hunton & Williams
Theme for 2013:
Law firms are responding to the changing legal marketplace by recalculating their value propositions and rethinking their mix of services, geographic footprints and service delivery systems. This evolution is prompting the creation of new executive leadership roles - ranging from Chief Strategy Officer and Chief Pricing Officer to Department Operating Officer and Head of Client Relations - that CMO/BDOs will want to be poised to fill. This is our profession's moment to step up to the plate and serve as the change agent that takes our firms to the next level.
Topics Under Discussion Include:
• Setting the Stage - Where are we Headed?
• GC Session - Law Firms are Increasingly "talking the innovation talk" but how much of that talk is translating into meaningful action?
• The Future is NOW - Are You Ready?
• Establishing and Executing Strategy
• Winning New Work and Retaining the Best Clients - Business Development 2.0 - Where are we on the curve?
• Beyond Branding - Extending Your Brand to Ensure Survival
• Pricing and Project Management
• People Power: Staffing Your Firm
• What Role will You Play in the Law Firm Evolution?