Please Note: That Yorkton session is FULL, and we will be taking names and e-mail addresses for a waitlist.
Note: The session offered in Yorkton is a LEAP Core (2 day). The one in Saskatoon is a LEAP Mini (1day).
Signing up for a LEAP Training Session provides you with access to the Pallium Canada Learning Management System (LMS) for one year, including:
1. Online Registration
2. Pre course knowledge, attitudes and skills reflections appraisal
3. Pre course reflections
4. Pallium Canada LEAP Core Module Materials
5. Repository of LEAP Core module related cases
6. Post course knowledge, attitudes and skills assessment
7. Post course reflections
8. Option to collect electronic certificate once post-reflections and 4-month reflection is complete
9. Automatic e-mails to participants with the LEAP session details as inputted by facilitator/coordinator
10. Access to doodles and snippets on the LMS for one year
11. Access to snippets of the Pallium Palliative E-Pocketbook
12. Access to newsletters and follow-up from LEAP Facilitators
13. Forum for discussion and questions
Each participant will receive:
Wednesday, September 14, 2016 - Friday, January 6, 2017 8:00 AM - 11:59 PMCanada Central Time
Various LocationsSaskatchewan 306-584-2526
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2016 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.