LEAP Core is led by Pallium Canada’s Certified Facilitators who are experienced palliative care clinicians and educators. Pallium Canada’s LEAP Core is an interactive two-day course that offers interprofessional clinicians competency-based palliative care education based on Canadian realities and current best evidence. LEAP Core is led by Pallium Canada’s Certified LEAP Facilitators who are experienced educators and champions in palliative care.
Earn your annual credits! LEAP Core meets the accreditation criteria of the College of Family Physicians of Canada and has been accredited for up to 26.5 MainPro-C Credits! For a LEAP Mini it will provide 7.5 certified Group Learning credits.
The LEAP Core sessions this term are in:
Estevan March 23rd and 24th, 2017 Weyburn April 6th and 7th, 2017
There is no LEAP Mini avaliable this term.
LEAP Core Covers:
Signing up for a LEAP Training Session provides you with access to the Pallium Canada Learning Management System (LMS) for one year, including:
1. Online Registration
2. Pre course knowledge, attitudes and skills reflections appraisal
3. Pre course reflections
4. Pallium Canada LEAP Core Module Materials
5. Repository of LEAP Core module related cases
6. Post course knowledge, attitudes and skills assessment
7. Post course reflections
8. Option to collect electronic certificate once post-reflections and 4-month reflection is complete
9. Automatic e-mails to participants with the LEAP session details as inputted by facilitator/coordinator
10. Access to doodles and snippets on the LMS for one year
11. Access to snippets of the Pallium Palliative E-Pocketbook
12. Access to newsletters and follow-up from LEAP Facilitators
13. Forum for discussion and questions
Each participant will receive:
Wednesday, February 1, 2017 - Friday, June 30, 2017 8:00 AM - 11:59 PMCanada Central Time
Various LocationsSaskatchewan 306-584-2526
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2017 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.