From the Producers of: Education Partner:
NOTE THAT ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
We are pleased to announce the second annual LegalTech Asia Technology Summit taking place 3 March 2014 in Hong Kong! This is Asia's premier event designed specifically for legal industry professionals interested in technology! This Summit will provide a wide range of business solutions in the form of product presentations and educational sessions delivered by an expert global faculty. This is the one place where legal industry professionals in Asia will have access to one full day of unparalleled educational content and will gain an in-depth look at the newest technologies and services driving the legal industry.
Session Topics for 2014 Include:
- Beyond the Law: The New Role of Legal KM
- Analytics & Predictive Coding: Changing the Landscape for Investigations & eDiscovery
- Fostering Innovation
- Expectations for the New eDiscovery Practice Direction in HK
- Cultural Awareness & Cultural Norm Challenges in "Asia"
- Big Data Analytics, Social Consumerism and Velocity Billing
- Mobile Device Management and BYOD
- Effective Information Governance
- The Privacy Time Bomb: Lessons From the Enron Data Set
- Law Firm and Information Management: Is the New Technology Really Helping?
In partnership with the International Legal Technology Association (ILTA), ALM, the producers of LegalTech, the largest legal technology show in the world, and the publisher of The American Lawyer, Law Technology News and The Asian Lawyer, once again brings its editorial and educational expertise to Asia.
Education Partner ILTA - Global Legal IT Content Expert:
The landscape of the law practice is changing - emerging technologies, security concerns, collaboration tools, mobile computing, social media . . . the list goes on and on. The challenges that face legal technology professionals have never been more daunting; the expertise to help them meet those challenges has never been more accessible. For almost four decades, the International Legal Technology Association (ILTA) has been the leader in delivering education and providing valuable peer connections –– the global content experts –– to meet the challenges.