From the Producers of: Education Partner:
We are pleased to announce the second annual LegalTech Asia Technology Summit taking place 3 March 2014 in Hong Kong! This is the ONLY event in Asia designed specifically for legal industry professionals interested in technology! This Summit will provide a wide range of business solutions in the form of product presentations and educational sessions delivered by an expert global faculty. This is the one place where legal industry professionals in Asia will have access to one full day of unparalleled educational content and will gain an in-depth look at the newest technologies and services driving the legal industry.
Session Topics Under Discussion for 2014 Include:
- CRM: Value and Shortcomings of CRM Technologies
- Cultural Awareness: Asia is a culturally very diverse area, local and western cultures mixing can result in difficult situations
- Cloud Technologies: Going past the buzzword and actually embracing it - find a firm who crossed that bridge
- Social Media: An untapped potential - marketing perspective
- Content Convergence: Learning, knowledge and information; and the implications for system design
- The Future of Big Law
- Knowledge Capture vs. Knowledge Exchange
- BYOD - How to identify and propagate innovations from early adopters for greater efficiency organization wide
- eDiscovery, TAR for dispute resolution and arbitration
- Legal Security and Data Privacy - state of play
In partnership with the International Legal Technology Association (ILTA), ALM, the producers of LegalTech, the largest legal technology show in the world, and the publisher of The American Lawyer, Law Technology News and The Asian Lawyer, brings its editorial and educational expertise to Asia.
Education Partner ILTA - Global Legal IT Content Expert:
The landscape of the law practice is changing - emerging technologies, security concerns, collaboration tools, mobile computing, social media . . . the list goes on and on. The challenges that face legal technology professionals have never been more daunting; the expertise to help them meet those challenges has never been more accessible. For almost four decades, the International Legal Technology Association (ILTA) has been the leader in delivering education and providing valuable peer connections –– the global content experts –– to meet the challenges.