This intensive program is designed to help long-term care professionals increase their command of clinical assessment and care planning, completion of the MDS, and the regulatory process surrounding the RAI/MDS process. Written and consistently updated by the foremost leaders in the RAI/MDS process, this course provides you with the most up-to-date information available on MDS 3.0, RUG-IV and other changes in the healthcare field.
Earning your RAC-CT® designation gives you the credentials to prove your expertise in MDS 3.0, making you an invaluable asset for leading your facility after the recent transition. If you're looking for a workshop that's close to home, there's one near you soon.
Program Classes Include:
- MDS coding for OBRA and PPS
- RUG IV
- OBRA Timing and Scheduling
- Care Area Assessments
- PPS Timing and Scheduling
- Introduction to Medicare Part A
- Care Planning
- Accurately Assessing Functional Status
- Five Star Quality Rating System
- Accurately Assessing Pain and the MDS 3.0