Come explore NWEA’s K-12 Interim Assessments that provide essential information about a student’s continuum of learning and growth trajectory. Discover why educators around the globe trust MAP to deliver accurate instructional insights that help them accelerate student learning. Don’t miss an opportunity to learn how MAP provides Missouri educators a projected proficiency on the state assessment in addition to on-track college readiness as low as fifth grade!
Presentation and Demonstration to include highlights regarding:
- Achievement and Conditional growth data on ALL students
- K-12 assessment system for Math, Reading, Language, and Science
- Adaptive assessment for ALL students
- Projected proficiency on state assessment
- Projected College and Career Readiness for ACT
- Instructional information that teachers can utilize in PLC's to drive instruction
- ROCK-SOLID psychometrics that provides ACCURATE data
Friday, November 4, 2016
11:15 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
1460 Craig Rd., St. Louis, MO 63146
Friday, November 4, 2016 11:15 AM - 12:30 PMCentral Time
EducationPlus1460 Craig RoadSt. Louis, Missouri 63146314-692-1242
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2016 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.