Evidence is increasingly being used as a prerequisite for reimbursement of services and is an ongoing mandate for rehabilitation clinicians. The use of evidence-based practice can also ensure that the most effective treatments are being provided to clients, which is fundamental to cost-effective, appropriate care. This seminar will review easy-to-use, easy-to-access options for accessing evidence for stroke rehabilitative services.
Webinar participants should be able to:
- Identify reliable research sources on stroke and stroke rehabilitation.
- Discuss the importance and challenges of knowledge translation.
- Identify tools that address the concepts of impairment, activity, and participation.
- Identify tools that clinicians can use to make their clients aware of ongoing clinical trials.
CARF webinars offer:
- Convenience - train in the comfort of your office, home, or another remote location.
- Cost savings - train multiple employees for the price of one registration fee, with no additional travel or accommodation costs.
Please join us for an informative and enjoyable online learning experience.
All presentations and materials are provided in English.