This webinar will provide an overview of the physical, psychological, and relationship aspects of sexuality following a spinal cord injury (SCI). Current treatments to promote sexual functioning in both men and women following a SCI will also be discussed as well as the role that rehabilitation staff members can play in helping to facilitate a patient’s successful sexual adjustment following the injury.
Webinar participants should be able to:
- Identify physical changes that impact sexual functioning following a SCI.
- Identify psychological issues that promote a positive sexual adjustment following a SCI.
- Understand the importance that rehabilitation staff members play in assisting the patient in developing a healthy sexual life following injury.
- Understand current treatments available to people with a SCI to promote more positive sexual functioning following a SCI.
CARF webinars offer:
- Convenience - train in the comfort of your office, home, or another remote location.
- Cost savings - train multiple employees for the price of one registration fee, with no additional travel or accommodation costs.
Please join us for an informative and enjoyable online learning experience.
All presentations and materials are provided in English.