What is MEGA♪?
MEGA♪ is a developmentally sensitive, evidence–based, gender-specific risk assessment tool for assessing the level of risk for coarse sexual improprieties and/or sexually abusive behaviors of male and female youth ages 4-19.
Strengths of the MEGA♪:
• Tested on national and international samples of over 2200 youth.
• Applicable to broad range of youth, ages 4-19 years, males and females, including youth with low intellectual functioning.
• Demonstrated prognostic utility and normative data with cut-off scores for gender and age groups.
• Shown to be accurate; does not leave risk assessment to “guess work”.
• Identifies specific protective factors that may mitigate risk for the youth.
• Especially helpful for following youth in long-term placement and identifying the most dangerous, very high risk youth.
• Peer reviewed in professional journals. MEGA♪
Risk Assessment Reports: The assessed risk level is provided in the following formats:
▪ MEGA♪ Individualized Risk Assessment Report
▪ MEGA♪ Individualized Scorer Scale Summary-Only
▪ MEGA♪ Individualized Outcome Risk Assessment Report (reflecting changes in the youth’s risk level over time – (every 6 months).
▪ MEGA♪ Individualized Scorer Scale Outcome Summary-Only
Thursday, August 21, 2014 - Friday, August 22, 2014 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Alliant International University-M1810455 Pomerado RoadSan Diego, California 92131
IVAT Programs &Training Department
19th International Conference & Summit on Violence, Abuse & Trauma
September 7-10, 2014 / Conference & Post Conference
Town & Country Resort & Convention Center San Diego, CA
REGISTRATION & INFORMATION: www.IVATCenters.org
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2016 Cvent Inc. All rights reserved.