This event is closed. If you have any questions, please contact the event planner directly.
Welcome to the MENA Orthopaedics Congress (29 Sep - 1 Oct 2016) led by senior regional orthopaedic experts managing local issues currently facing orthopaedic specialists.
This two day conference is specifically designed to maximise the exchange of ideas in Orthpaedic topics currently impacting regional government agendas. These topics include:
Expect relevant case studies, informative round table sessions and two practical workshops on:
Expect to meet academic thought leaders, specialised orthopaedic surgeons, government pioneers and business gurus to discuss issues relevant to today’s orthopaedics practice.
Led by regional experts who will confidently discuss local issues relevant to today’s orthopaedics practice including:
• Specialised orthopaedics support for the region’s obesity epidemic
• New techniques for orthopaedics trauma road accidents
• Developing regional ‘Centres of Excellence’ for the world sports federations
• Benchmarking best practice for treating paediatric genetic anomalies
• Cutting edge surgical procedures
• Planning for ageing communities
Wednesday, 28 September, 2016 - Friday, 30 September, 2016 08:00 - 17:30Arabian Time
Dubai, UAEDubai United Arab Emirates
MENA Orthopaedics Congress