After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Configure and Troubleshoot Domain Name System
- Maintain Active Directory Domain Services
- Manage User and Service Accounts
- Implement Group Policy Infrastructure
- Manage User Desktops using Group Policy
- Configure and Troubleshoot Remote Access
- Install, Configure and Troubleshoot Network Policy Server
- Implement Network Access Protection
- Optimize File Services
- Configure Encryption and Advanced Auditing
- Deploy and Maintain Server Images
- Implement Update Managements
- Monitor Windows Server 2012
This course is intended for Information Technology (IT) Professionals with hands on experience working in a Windows server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 environment who wish to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to be able to manage and maintain the core infrastructure required for a Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 environment. The key focus for students is to broaden the initial deployment of Windows Server 2012 services and infrastructure and provide the skills necessary to Manage and Maintain a domain based Windows Server 2012 environment, providing skills in areas such as User and Group management, Network Access and Data Security.
Candidates typically interested in attending this course would be
- Windows Server Administrators experienced in working with Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 who wish to gain skills necessary to perform daily management and maintenance tasks in a Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2 environment.
- IT Professionals who are looking to take the 411, Administering Windows Server 2012 exam
- IT professional wishing to take the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) exams in DataCenter, Desktop Infrastructure, Messaging, Collaboration and Communications will also be interested in taking this course as they prepare for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) exams, which are a pre-requisite for their individual specialties.
Cancellations must be made by the participant at least seven (7) business days before the start date of the event to receive a full refund. For cancellations made within seven (7) business days of the class date, or for no-shows without prior cancellation, all associated costs will be assessed to participant or participant's organization. Send email to email@example.com to request cancellation of your registration.