Welcome to Microsoft® Windows Server® 2012: Administration (Exam 70-411). This 5-day course covers all the topics listed in the exam objectives for 70-411. In addition, it contains practical information for the working server administrator. In addition to this book, the successful student will become comfortable with all procedures and activities listed in this book, the How Tos and LearnTOs on the LogicaCHOICE website, and refer to the websites listed in the student notes throughout the content.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
· Deploy and Maintain Server Images
· Configure and Troubleshoot DNS
· Maintain Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
· Manage User and Service Accounts
· Implement a Group Policy Infrastructure
· Manage User Desktops with Group Policy
· Configure and Troubleshoot Remote Access
· Install, Configure and Troubleshoot Network Policy Server (NPS) role
· Implement Network Access Protection (NAP)
· Optimize File Services
· Configure Encryption and Advanced Auditing
· Implement Update Management
· Monitor Windows Server 2012
02/24/14 - 02/28/14 8:30 AM - 5:00 PMEastern Time
Miami Valley Research Park1900 Founders Dr.Suite 100Kettering, Ohio 45420937.252.9787
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2013 Cvent Inc. All rights reserved.