Welcome to Microsoft® Windows Server® 2012: Installation and Configuration (Exam 70-410). This 5-day course covers all the topics listed in the exam objectives for 70-410. It also contains practical information for the working server administrator. In addition to this book, the successful student will become comfortable with all procedures and activities listed in this book, the How Tos and LearnTOs on the LogicalCHOICE website, and refer to the websites listed in the student notes throughout the content.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
· Install and Configure Windows Server 2012.
· Describe AD DS.
· Manage Active Directory objects.
· Automate Active Directory administration.
· Implement IPv4.
· Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
· Implement Domain Name System (DNS).
· Implement IPv6.
· Implement local storage.
· Share files and printers.
· Implement Group Policy.
· Use Group Policy Objects (GPOs) to secure Windows Servers.
· Implement server virtualization using Hyper-V.
01/27/14 - 01/31/14 8:30 AM - 5:00 PMEastern Time
Miami Valley Research Park1900 Founders Dr.Suite 100Kettering, Ohio 45420937.252.9787
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2013 Cvent Inc. All rights reserved.