Presented by Dr Jeff Ward and Dr Kurien Mamootil
VICTORIA | Friday, 21 April 2017 | Henry Schein Halas Level 9 369 Royal Parade Parkville VIC
NEW SOUTH WALES | Friday, 26 May 2017 | ADA Centre for Professional Development 71-73 Lithgow St, St Leonards NSW
QUEENSLAND | Friday, 28 July 2017 | Henry Schein Halas Ground Floor 8 Gardner Close, Milton QLD
9AM-5PM | 6 CPD Hours | Cost $650
Update your skills in endodontics and learn how incorporating NiTi rotary instruments, obturation units and apex locators will improve your efficiency and outcome. This course can benefit your practice in understanding how rotary NiTi instruments, apex locators, CBCT imaging and modern obturation techniques will increase endodontic predictability. The hands on component during the course offers the participant the ability to practice using NiTi instruments and endodontic equipment on plastic blocks and extracted teeth. The small group is conducive to sharing and discussing your challenging cases with two Endodontists who have extensive clinical and educational experience.
• Learn about the important factors that determine endodontic success
• Introduce a safe and efficient, biological based sequence for using NiTi files
• Learn about what’s new in endodontics including ConeBeam CT’s
• Learn about the importance of irrigation and how to improve its efficacy
• Learn about apex location, clinical significance and benefits
• Learn about simple and efficient obturation techniques to match your NiTi preparations
• An update on diagnosis and treatment planning in endodontics using case illustrations
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2016 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.