Mold and Microbes, Remediation and Disinfection on the job-site by Concrobium
Date: January 19, 2017
Time: 8 am- 12 pm New Concepts in Mold Remediation
1 pm- 5 pm Microbes & Disinfection
Training Fee: $69
Instructor: Jeff Heyd
Location: Aramsco/ Interlink Supply | 1480 Grandview Avenue | Paulsboro, NJ | 08066
Introducing a Full-Day Course on Microbial Remediation approved for CE credit from the IICRC!
8 AM- 12 PM New Concepts in Mold Remediation
During the class you will learn about issues and methods not covered in official certification courses.
The class will present the newest, innovative methods that are currently developing now!
Beginners to the most experienced Mold Remediation professionals will benefit.
• Mold safety; protecting building occupants, your workers, and yourself
• Mold & health; an update of recent findings
• An open discussion of all current mold remediation methods; the good,
the bad, and the confusing
• Introduction of new and emerging technologies and methods
1 PM- 5 PM Microbes & Disinfection!
• Microbes… who are these little critters anyway!
• Disinfectant Technology, it does matter what’s in the bottle (and on the label).
• A look at the newest technology and new ideas available in our industry
• Procedures matter more than product… an in depth look at:
Flood Disaster Clean-up
Body Fluid and Blood / Bio-Hazard Remediation
Thursday, August 24, 2017 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Aramsco/ Interlink Supply of Franklin Park/Chicago11222 Melrose Ave. Suite 200Franklin Park, Illinois 60131USA847-737-5435
35 (35 remaining)
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2017 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.