NACC TDF 2016
Free Exhibition Entry
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT EVENT
IN THE CARE SECTOR
Tweets by @NACCCaterCare
Why should you attend NACC 2016?
Improve the catering provision you have responsibility for
Learn from your peers through networking on a National basis
Discover the latest thinking in food, drink, technology and equipment
Deepen your knowledge through presentations by high profile speakers
Benchmarking opportunities against your organisation and other comparatives within the care sector
Earn CPD points
We asked delegates and exhibitors what the highlight of the conference was for them…
A fantastic training forum – I think I would go as far as to say the best I have attended.
I particularly liked the one-to-one meeting (meet the buyer).
Linda Davies, Monmouthshire County Council
The ‘meet the buyer’ session was a great way to communicate the needs of our service. This has been a fantastic event - thanks to all the organisers.
Phil Pettitt, St Lukes Hospice
This year the event offered something for everybody and covered a huge variety of topics. Plus, as ever, it offered great networking opportunities
Pauline Batty, Monmouthshire County Council
About the NACC...
The main aims and objectives of the NACC are:
• To promote and enrich the standard of catering within the care sector, whether that catering be provided by Social Services Departments or other Caring Agencies.
• To provide a forum for debate among individuals, companies and organisations of all kinds involved in catering for the care sector.
• To facilitate the exchange of information, experience and expertise.
• To promote the development of professional standards among those involved in catering for the care sector.
• To commission research into matters relating to catering for the care sector.
• To publish guidelines, policy papers and authoritative statements on all aspects of catering for the care sector.
Cvent Online Event Registration Software
Copyright © 2000-2016 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.
Event Management Software
End User License Agreement