Nail down those moving parts during this assessment workshop. Step assessment tools through a structured approach that pins down the elements, energises your teaching, improves student learning, and matches compliance responsibilities.
Items to bring on the day:
This workshop will take you through the steps of developing quality assessment tools and how to validate assessments using examples provided. Participants are encouraged to bring along as many of the following as available:
- Assessment tools for one unit of competency
- The Unit of competency or device for accessing this online
- Training and Assessment Strategy relating to the unit
- Assessment mapping document
- Laptop for working on their own assessment tools
Overview of assessment in VET – what the auditors/students/industry and researchers are saying
Six steps for developing quality assessment tools
Mapping assessments to the unit of competency
Validating assessments to check they are ok
Applying the steps to your own assessments
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2017 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.