Donate to the Eberhardt Memorial Student Fund
NALMS founded the Eberhardt Memorial Student Fund to honor the lives of Tom and Elinor Eberhardt. Tom and Elinor were proud supporters of NALMS, dedicated and dependable corporate members and good friends to all of us in the NALMS family.
The Eberhardt Memorial Student Fund supports travel grants for students to present the results of graduate-level research at NALMS’ International Symposium. Student presenters may use these grants to help cover the costs of Symposium registration fees, travel, and/or overnight accommodations.
We've included an option to donate to the Eberhardt Fund as part of the registration process. You may also donate to the Fund at the conference or by participating in our silent auction, all of the proceeds from which are added to the Eberhardt Fund.
- Registrations are fully refundable minus a $10 processing fee through September 5.
- A $100 cancellation fee will be assessed for all conference registration cancellations received September 6 – October 31. There will be no refunds after October 31.
- Special event and workshop fees are fully refundable through September 5. A $10 cancellation fee will be assessed for cancellations received September 6 – October 31. There will be no refunds after October 31.
- Exhibition space is non-refundable.
- Cancellations must be processed through the online registration system or submitted by email to email@example.com. Cancellations by phone will not be accepted.
How Do I Add an Item to My Registration?
You can add a workshop, field trip or special event to your registration and pay with the same credit card, a different credit card or a check. To do this, return to the conference registration site (this page) where you should see a link on the left side of the page that says “My Registration.” Click on that and you should see a button near the top of the page that says “Modify.” That will take you to where you can make changes to your registration. If for some reason you don't have the “My Registration” section on your screen, you can click on the “Already Registered?” link at the top of the page to access your registration. You will need to enter your email address and confirmation number.
Do not make any changes on the page with the conference registration options (NALMS Member, Non-Member, etc.), just click the “Next” button at the bottom of the page. If you are already registered for the conference and select the "Workshop or Special Event Only" option, you will cancel your registration. You probably don't want to do that! The next page will show the list of field trips and workshops. Once you've made your selections on that page, keep clicking the “Next” button until you get to the payment page. Once you've entered your payment (if applicable) and clicked “Finish” you'll be all set.