Conference support provided by NASA Research & Education Support Services (NRESS).
Please register early for this complimentary event online to ensure adequate facility and refreshment. Enter your full name and affiliation as you would like for it to appear on your name badge for the event.
Late on-site event registration will begin at 8:00 a.m. A continental coffee refreshment break will be provided.
Hotel Accommodations SOLD OUT• A block of sleeping rooms is currently on hold for all participants attending the NASA OPAG Meeting at the adjoining Georgia Technology Hotel and Conference Center until Friday, January 4, 2013, the deadline for reservations.• The Georgia Technology Hotel and Conference Center is located at 800 Spring Street NW, Atlanta, Georgia 30308.• For your convenience and to ensure that your office and family can contact you, the hotel’s phone number is 1 (404) 347-9440. The guest fax number is 1(404) 838-2099.
• Rooms are held within the group block for two (2) nights, check-in is 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, January 9th; check-out is 12:00 noon on Friday, January 11, 2013. The hotel will extended the group rate on shoulder dates prior to and following the event based on availability.
• Internet is available complimentary as part of the sleeping room rate throughout the hotel to all NASA Outer Planets Assessment Group overnight guests.
• Housing will be in high demand, it is strongly advised that you check availability and secure accommodations to the event early. Please note that all attendees will be fully responsible for obtaining, managing, canceling, and incurring the cost of all expenses relative to one’s respective lodging reservation.
• Please make a reservation within the group block at the Georgia Technology Hotel and Conference Center on or before Friday, January 4, 2013 online or by phone at 1(800) 706-2899 or 1(404) 838-2100. When you call, please supply the reservation agent with the Group Code “nasa0113” to receive the group rate of $133.00 per night plus 16% Tax. Rooms are available at the group rate on a first-come, first-served basis.• Provide the reservations clerk with your full name, credit card number and expiration date to cover the cost of your room and incidental expenses. • All reservations must be accompanied by a first night room deposit and guaranteed with a major credit card. The hotel will not hold any reservation unless secured by the prescribed method. Cancellations must be made 24-hours in advance prior to your arrival date to avoid a cancellation penalty. • For your convenience, you may also make sleeping room reservations within the group block on-line by accessing the URL link below:
NASA - OPAG - Hotel Reservations Link
Parking The Georgia Technology Hotel & Conference Center offers valet and self-parking rates. • Valet parking is available at a flat rate of $20.00 daily maximum with in and out privileges. • The current rate for self-parking is $10.00 per day with no in and out privileges and $18.00 per car, per day with in and out privileges. Please note that these per car rates are subject to change without notice.
Meal Arrangements and Refreshments• A Complete Day Meeting package for meals will be provided daily, which includes morning and afternoon coffee refreshment breaks.
• Beverage service is available until 6:00 p.m.• Lunch and Dinner will not be served. However, a list of local restaurant establishments will be available on-site during event registration.
• To ensure a hospitable experience and adequate accommodation, please provide information on any special dietary or medical requirements via email no later than 1 week prior to the event at email@example.com.
Georgia Tech GLC Restaurants, Resources, & Map
Thursday, January 10, 2013 - Friday, January 11, 2013 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Georgia Technology Global Learning Center84 5th Street NWAuditorium 222Atlanta, Georgia 30308-1031USA(404) 385-6203
Monica Washington, CGMP
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2015 Cvent Inc. All rights reserved.