Call For Posters
Handouts, Surveys & Certificates
NCLEX® Camp for Nurse Educators
First time NCLEX
pass rates of new nursing graduates have declined in the U.S. over the past few years. This conference focuses on how both U.S. and Canadian educators can ensure graduate success on the licensure exam. The new 2017 NCLEX-PN
® test plan will be discussed.
Participants will have the opportunity to apply what they learn with individual feedback from an international expert in test writing and analysis.
New and seasoned nursing faculty from the U.S. and Canada; deans, directors, and program chairs; course coordinators, and other faculty interested in testing strategies to promote student success.
• Internationally Renowned Content Expert
• Poster Presentations
• Lunches Included
• Digital Handouts
• Great Networking Opportunities
• Nursing Contact Hours Provides
By the end of this program, attendees will be able to:
• Describe the 2017 changes in the NCLEX-PN
and the current NCLEX-RN
• Explain the importance of mapping a nursing curriculum to the NCLEX
• Identify the essential components of a test blueprint to ensure content validity.
• List key tips for writing clear and meaningful NCLEX
®-style test items.
• Identify at least 4 strategies that students can implement to improve test success.
• Analyze test items for reliability, difficulty level, and discrimination.
• Write or revise at least two effective NCLEX
style test items.
Cvent Online Event Registration Software
Copyright © 2000-2017 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.
Event Management Software
End User License Agreement