This event is closed. If you have any questions, please contact the planner directly.
Tuition for the NEW Executive Institute is $18,500 per participant. Travel and lodging for two on-site meetings is not included.
Last day to apply: Monday, February 13, 2017
A leadership development experience for women executives in our industry
The NEW Executive Institute is a premier leadership development course for emerging executive women in the retail, consumer goods and services industry.
Participants will learn to change or jettison outdated thinking, confidently exhibit leadership skills and guide their organizations to the next level of profitability and sustainability.
The NEW Executive Institute creates a safe environment for leadership exploration and deep learning at two off-site immersion sessions, a series of webinars and conference calls, one-on-one sessions with an executive coach, ongoing education and networking over a 12-month period, and access to the NEW Executive Institute Alumni Support Network. Applications will be accepted starting in July 2016.
NEW Executive Institute program objectives for emerging executives include
• Expanding capacity to lead cross-functional teams and initiatives, across national and global boundaries
• Developing new strategies and techniques to drive results through innovative leadership
• Leveraging networks to improve business intelligence and decision-making ability
• Increasing awareness of organizational and leadership benchmarks
NEW Executive Institute participants will learn to
• Identify practices needed to achieve higher levels of success
• Increase their capacity for building alliances and handling conflict
• Develop strategic relationships for accurate feedback and organizational navigation
• Leverage feedback and new problem-solving techniques to improve team performance
• Learn ways to link operations strategy to the customer experience for improved financial outcomes
• Increase cross-cultural proficiency
• Gain valuable industry connections and networking opportunities with access to a talented and vetted community of supportive, high-potential women
• Learn specific skills to improve career options and support greater visibility for women in senior positions
• Adopt proven techniques to improve work-life balance
The NEW Executive Institute offers a unique experience, including
• Executive coaching
• Industry knowledge-sharing
• In-person and virtual learning
Contact NEW Director of Talent Development Robert Solomon at email@example.com for more details.
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2017 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.