The NJ ISACA Cybersecurity Briefing is a high energy, fast paced cyber-security workshop. During this conference, you will be immersed in the most cutting edge cyber-security & privacy practices. You will learn about and explore the latest cyber-security threats, come to understand attack analysis methodologies from the inside out, dispel common myths and beliefs regarding the world of cyber-security and much more!
The NJ ISACA Cybersecurity Briefing will assure that you will:
- Gain insights into latest threats and challenges facing- us today and in the coming years.
- Learn about the motivations, tactics and ideologies being employed by today's attackers.
- Understand the psychology of insider threats and detection tactics.
- Learn about the state of ransom-ware and its critical implications for your organization.
- Hear about the advent of cyber-munitions and how it impacts your organization.
- Comprehend how the Rational Response Theory influences your security and audit controls.
- Become proficient on incident response and cyber-simulation.
Regardless if you represent a small or large business, consulting practice or government entity this cyber-security workshop is for you. The NJ ISACA Cybersecurity Briefing takes a holistic view of cyber-security. The contents of the conference have been developed to be applicable across all industries and organizational types.
* Continuing Professional Education Credits are estimated and based on the Continuing Professional Education requirements of the New Jersey Board of Accountancy (NJ BoA.) Actual CPEs (1 CPE credit for 50 minutes) are calculated based on actual instruction time and attendance.
Please note that NJ BoA now requires a more stringent monitoring of meeting attendance. Attendees who arrive late, leave early or are absent from the seminar room for extended periods, will have their CPE certificate adjusted accordingly.
Thursday, December 15, 2016 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sensato Cybersecurity Solutions OfficesMarkel Office Complex322 Rt 35 NorthRed Bank, New Jersey 07701
75 (38 remaining)
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2017 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.