This event is closed. If you have any questions, please contact the planner directly.
The NLN's annual Technology Conference is here again and this year the conference is entitled: 9th NLN/Elsevier Annual Technology Conference: What's Happening Now? Don't miss this opportunity to explore the latest developments in simulation, e-learning, informatics, and telehealth so you can better prepare your students for today's technology-rich, health care environment.
- Incorporate best practices in the use of technology into classroom, online teaching, and clinical experiences.
- Describe collaborative use and future directions for mobile technology and telehealth to manage client care and improve client outcomes.
- Relate key findings of the Bipartisan Policy Center’s Task Force Report on Delivery System Reform and Health Information Technology.
- Summarize new findings about the use and impact of simulation as a teaching, learning, and assessment strategy.
- Plan strategies to promote the use of technology as a tool for improving competencies in interprofessional education and collaborative practice.
This conference addresses Core Competencies for Nurse Educators© 1,2,4,5,6,8.