The Network for Social Work Management is an international organization focused on strengthening social work leadership and management within health and human services.
Each year, the Network hosts a two-day conference, where social work and human services leaders are provided an opportunity to improve their skills, so that their organizations become high-performing systems of service and influence. The 28th Annual Conference will be held on June 15-16, 2017 and hosted at Fordham University in NYC.
The theme for 2017 is: The Business of Social Work: Mission, Morals, Morale, & Money
This year’s theme challenges us to think about how we as social workers and human service professionals continue to gain mastery of social, human, and financial capital resources that integrate passion for the mission and acumen of skilled, ethical and sound financial management.
This is an exciting time to sponsor this year’s conference as the Network for Social Work Management’s influence has increased globally. The Network now has over 10,000 members worldwide, including representation in over 42 countries.
We offer ample opportunities to promote your brand and share your message
with leaders within the human services field.
• Create synergies on your initiatives.
• Recruit new stakeholders, employees, and students.
• Network with the best and brightest in the human services field.
• Play a key role in bringing innovative management ideas and resources
to the forefront of our profession.
• Visibility with hundreds of decision makers in the human services field.
• Recognition during onsite events, in conference materials, social media, and
• Complimentary conference registrations.
• Align your brand with an organization committed to improving the delivery
of human services on a global scale.
Please note that if you are an exhibitor and plan to attend the sessions at the
conference you need to pay registration fees. Please contact us for a discounted rate.
If you have questions or would like to request a sponsorship reservation form,
contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 213.553.1800 Ext 1870.
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2017 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.