Click the Training Schedule tab in the upper left-hand corner to find a class in your area!
Then, click the Register Here or Register button to sign up.
You will be sent a confirmation email with the location information and schedule.
If for some reason you do not receive the confirmation email, please do the following:
1. Check your junk mail folder
2. Contact FMHTraining@fmh.com
Who should attend: Individuals who are working towards becoming licensed or are newly licensed; experienced agents needing a review of key crop insurance concepts
Why you should attend: Federal training requirements state you must receive twelve (12) hours of training prior to meeting with customers and signing crop insurance policies. This two-day classroom training will meet that requirement. If licensed, you are also eligible for twelve (12) Continuing Education (CE) credit hours towards your State license.
What you will learn:
- Key activities that take place during the crop insurance business cycle
- How to compare and contract plans of insurance and unit structure options
- Best practices in choosing and defending appropriate policy coverage for farming operations
Saturday, October 1, 2016 - Monday, October 31, 2016
FMH Training & Development
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2016 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.