Click the Training Schedule tab in the upper left-hand corner to see when classes are available this month!
Then, click the Register Here or Register button to sign up.
You will be sent a confirmation email with the information you need to log in to the webinar.
If you have issues connecting to the webinar, please contact the FMH Help Desk at 800-532-1581.
If for some reason you do not receive the confirmation email, please do the following:
1. Check your junk mail folder
2. Contact FMHTraining@fmh.com
Rangeland, and Forage (PRF)
attend: Crop insurance agents who currently sell or are interested
in selling PRF policies
Why you should
attend: Your customers may be looking for a
product that covers perennial acreage intended for haying or grazing. Get all
the details via this two-hour webinar.
What you will
- How the Rainfall Index plan works
- How to utilize the grid locator to determine points of
- Processing steps for entering policy data in FMHA
Reporting - Manual Entry
attend: Crop insurance agents who will be entering fall acreage
reports in FMHA for the first time or those who need a refresher course
Why you should
attend: It is important to accurately enter
acreage data for your customers. This webinar training will walk you through
the steps of how to easily capture important information such as planted acres,
plant dates, and common land units.
- How to enter acreage: timely planted, prevent plant,
uninsurable, and late-planted
- Tips for reporting acreage by common land unit
- What reports to generate to ensure data was accurately
Fall Acreage Reporting - Mapping to Policy
Who should attend: Agents who wish to provide customers with map-based forms and reports
Why you should attend: If you have customers who like to see a visual representation of their acres, it is important to learn the steps of how to produce these documents.
What you will learn:
- How to create the acreage layer and associate units on the entity map
- Steps required to successfully submit mapped data to the policy
- Map-based forms that can be used to obtain acreage and/or reports that illustrate the planted acreage
Reporting in FMHA
Who should attend: Agents who are ready to process production reports
in the FMH Agent Center
Why you should attend: It is important to process policy data correctly and
efficiently. This webinar course will
show you the best practices to use when entering production information.
- How to enter prior year production in the current Reinsurance Year
- Steps for creating new units, including added land
- Quick Edits functionality
- How to generate the Missing Production Report
Saturday, October 1, 2016 - Monday, October 31, 2016
FMH Training & Development
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2016 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.