Thanks to all who made the 2014 event a success!
Visit www.oilseedandgrain.com for information and news on this year's event!
What Our Participants Are Saying:
I found the Summit very enlightening and just as important a productive way to network. I greatly appreciate the work that your organization has performed.
- Adrian Banks, Global Trade Finance Division, Mizuho Bank, Ltd
I really enjoyed the OGTS. Good content, good location, good networking. Speakers were good overall, especially the last keynote as we certainly want to be aware of what’s going on outside our region and I am personally very interested in international ag.
- Chris Laughton, Director of Knowledge Exchange, Farm Credit East
Media/Articles From the Event:
Meat Prices are on the Rise by TWILA's A.J. Sabine
Who's serious about global food security? by Gary Thornton, WATTAgNet.com, October 23
Don't be a Pollyanna with your poultry sales sustainability program, by Gary Thornton, WATTAgNet.com, October 8
Pictures From The Event:
New Pre-Conference Seminar!
We are excited to announce the new OGTS Animal Protein Seminar, which will be offered on Tuesday, October 7 as a free add-on to the main event! This one-day intensive overview of the animal protein sector will feature detailed market outlooks experts from Informa Economics, Inc. Click here to view the agenda.
New Expo Center!
The OGTS trade show is being relaunched this year as the Agribusiness Expo (AgEx) - a vibrant marketplace that will provide enhanced opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors to interact effectively with attendees.
Who Should Attend?
Tuesday, October 7, 2014 - Thursday, October 9, 2014
New Orleans Hyatt Regency 601 Loyola AveNew Orleans, Louisiana
Hear Geopolitical Strategist, Peter Zeihan, in 3 podcasts:
1. He explains his divergent short- and Long-term outlook for Argentina! Click here to listen to the podcast.
2. He speaks about the trade implications of the world’s fastest growing economy, Mexico. Click here to listen to the podcast.
3. He addresses the changing structure of global geopolitical relations and its potential implications for U.S. and global markets. Click here to listen to the podcast.
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2016 Cvent Inc. All rights reserved.