Mountain West Credit Union Association announces the 2014 Open Thinking Summit to be held October 1st and 2nd in Denver, Colorado. With the help of leading industry experts as well as your peers, we’re tackling the marketing and human resource issues you face each day, including:
- top HR issues and what's next for the HR profession,
- employment law update,
- leadership development based on the best-selling book "Cowboy Ethics,"
- out of the box, but in the budget marketing strategies,
- ways to better engage with and be more relevant to your members,
- and, an afternoon "idea" lab to try out all the great ideas!
Come be a part of the knowledge exchange taking place at the 2014 Open Thinking Summit!
Who Should Attend? Credit union Managers, Trainers, Human Resources, Marketing and Business Development professionals, as well as anyone looking to make an impact with their staff and members experiences.
Wednesday, October 1, 2014 - Thursday, October 2, 2014 9:00 AM - 4:00 PMMountain Time
Dave & Buster's2000 S. Colorado BlvdDenver, Colorado 80222720-479-3280
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2014 Cvent Inc. All rights reserved.