Join the NAEYC Academy staff for a full-day workshop designed to de-bunk myths, answer your questions (ask us anything!) and will provide it in plain English:
• additional guidance on the NAEYC Program Standards and Accreditation Criteria
• advice on organizing Program and Classroom Portfolios
• explanations of the differences between Candidacy Requirements and Criteria
• key elements of the Site Visit from an assessment perspective
• examples of the types of tools used on actual Site Visits
Please note: This workshop is designed for early childhood professionals working with center- and school-based programs serving young children with prior knowledge of the 4 Steps who are ready for more detail on the process and the criteria.
Continental breakfast will be served; lunch is on your own in the area.