Long considered one of the must-attend events on the Northern Virginia business scene, the Fairfax Chamber’s Outstanding Corporate Citizenship Awards honor individuals, businesses and non-profits for above-and-beyond business leadership and corporate social responsibility (CSR).
The Awards attract the region’s top senior executives, political leaders, business professionals, entrepreneurs and emerging influentials.
This year's event honors the leadership of 2012-2013 Chair Lovey Hammel, President of Employment Enterprises, Inc., and welcomes 2013-2014 Chair Mark Moore, EVP & Chief Lending Officer for John Marshall Bank.
The Outstanding Corporate Citizenship Awards will also be presented, among other honors.
- Outstanding Corporate Citizen of the Year (Large Business)
- Outstanding Corporate Citizen of the Year (Mid-Size Business)
- Outstanding Corporate Citizen of the Year (Small Business)
- Woman-Owned Business of the Year
- Executive Leader of the Year
- Emerging Influential of the Year
James M. Rees Awards
Presented by past Chamber Chairs for lifelong leadership and service to the Northern Virginia business community
- Donna S. Morea, CEO, Adesso Group & Former President, U.S., Europe and Asia, CGI
- Milton V. Peterson, Principal and Founder, The Peterson Companies
Advanced Technology Systems Company
Apple Federal Credit Union
Booz Allen Hamilton
Capital One Bank
Grant Thornton LLP
John Marshall Bank
Virginia Commerce Bank
CPS Professional Services, LLC
Employment Enterprises, Inc.
President, Employment Enterprises, Inc.
Incoming 2013-2014 Chair
EVP and Chief Lending Officer, John Marshall Bank