PSL Fundamentals – Level I
This one-day seminar begins with the fundamentals, then moves deeper into the key benefits and applications of passive self-ligation. By the end of this seminar, you will have the knowledge to treat cases to a high-quality result more efficiently, with fewer auxiliary appliances and improved patient comfort.
The following key objectives will be covered:
• Introduction to Passive Self-Ligation — Understanding friction and binding friction
• Diagnostics and the expanded planning possibilities with light-force PSL mechanics
• Distinct yet simple protocols for treating in a passive system:
– Bracket placement and when to bypass teeth
– Variable torque selection
– Archwire sequencing and elastic protocols
– Finishes that transform patients into practice ambassadors
*Breakfast, Lunch, and Course Materials are included in tuition.
Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard or, American Express.
Ask your Ormco representative how you can redeem points for tuition as an Ormco Lifetime Rewards member.
Ormco Corporation is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental educations. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Ormco Corporation designates 6 continuing education credits for this course.
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2017 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.