Why you should get certified:
The HR Certification Institute and B2B International conducted a Value of Certification Study in May 2010 and found that employers feel professionally certified HR practitioners positively influence engagement and profitability. The key findings support the value of earning and maintaining this critical professional HR certification:
• 62 percent of U.S.-employer and 82 percent of outside-of-U.S.-employer respondents consider professionally certified employees to have a strong impact on a company's profitability.
• Most professionals and employers feel that the demand for professional certification in the HR field will grow in the next three to five years.
• HR employees rate professional HR certification as being very highly valued because it reflects the practical and professional experience of the certified HR professional, shows a commitment to lifelong learning, and helps with career advancement.
• Recertification is valued for keeping knowledge current and skills sharp while enhancing the relevancy and validity of the professional certification process.
How our classes are different than others:
• All classes will be facilitated by one facilitator, Rosemary Rulka, offering a consistent teaching style throughout. Rosemary has years of experience teaching these certification classes and her students have had a high percentage pass rate. • Rosemary draws linkages from class to class, making sense of the entire body of knowledge and helping students to think, reason, and draw connections. • Practice tests for each session and for each chapter of the text are provided. Test answers are keyed to the textbook for reference. • Classes are held only every two weeks so students have time to read, study, and absorb the information. • Students have access to the instructor via phone and email for questions. • Compensation and Benefits are two distinct classes – not taught as one, which is typical with other courses – allowing appropriate time for these two complex areas.
Class Schedule: • Jan. 17 – HR Strategy
• Jan. 31 – Workforce Planning
• Feb. 14 – Training & Development
• Feb. 28 – Compensation
• Mar. 14 – Benefits
• Mar. 28 – Employee Relations
• Apr. 11 – Labor Relations & Unions
• Apr. 25 – Risk Management & Review
Classes will be held every other Friday, January 17, 31, February 14, 28, March 14, 28, April 11, & 25, 2014.
01/17/14 - 04/25/14 1:00 PM - 5:00 PMEastern Time
McGohan Brabender Learning Center3931 So. Dixie Dr.Dayton, Ohio 45439937.252.9787
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2013 Cvent Inc. All rights reserved.