CE Hours: 3 Lecture
Speaker: Marianne Cohen, senior consultant, Mannersmith Etiquette Consulting
Building your dental practice is based upon establishing and maintaining relationships. This program will convey to you the basic skills to persuade patients and clients, impress your manager and win over your co-workers. The lessons learned through this etiquette program will provide you with knowledge that will move you ahead in a competitive environment. This program is designed for dental professionals seeking to improve their savvy in their professional realm.
- Review appropriate attire
- Understand posture and body language and interactions with others
- Be aware of proper handshakes and greetings for co-workers and patients
- Learn telephone techniques and e-mail etiquette
- Understand staff meeting management
- Gain knowledge about confidentiality
- Learn the importance of thank you notes
Recommended Audience: Dentist, Hygienist, Assistant, Office Staff
Class is subject to cancellation if enrollment is not met. Call (800) 342-8747 ext. 250 for information on cancellations due to
inclement weather. Free cancellation up to 10 days prior to course date.