CE Hours: 4 Lecture
Speaker: Pamela Donovan, CDA, RDH, MEd, dental assistant instructor, Blackstone Valley Technical High School; former instructor, Quinsigamond Community College; dental hygiene and former Oral Health Consultant for the Department of Public Health. She is a practicing clinical dental hygienist.
This course is a review for assistants and hygienists preparing to take the Dental Assisting National Board (DANB). This session will provide information on infection control, general chair side assisting, and radiation health and safety components for the DANB exam. We will take an overall look at the application process as well as explore test-taking tips and strategies .
- Learn methods for improving test scores
- Become familiar with the application process
- Understand various study tools available to enhance learning
- Know the fundamentals of each component and their relation to the exam
- Review sample test questions and correct answers after completion of each topic
Recommended Audience: Assistant, Hygienist
Complimentary lunch included
DANB and CDA are registered certification marks of the Dental Assisting National Board, Inc (DANB). This course is not reviewed or endorsed by DANB.
Class is subject to cancellation if enrollment is not met. Call (800) 342-8747 ext. 250 for information on cancellations due to inclement weather. Free cancellation up to 10 days prior to course date.